International Leadership Program
EOS International provides opportunities to students for hands-on experiential travel to Nicaragua that supports long term initiatives to fight poverty throughout Central America.
EOS International partners with several Universities and students for a comprehensive service learning course in San Isidro, Nicaragua. Students will contribute to sustainable long term community projects while completing supplemental educational assignments. Gain a deeper understanding of international development, global citizenship, and intercultural competency. Students will be prepared and encouraged to discuss and contribute to solutions for critical global issues related to sustainable development, within a local community and alongside an international team. By providing students the opportunity to live and work within their chosen field of study, they will develop professional capacities associated with intercultural competency, global citizenship, teamwork, problem-solving, and leadership. Trips are uniquely designed and prepared based on student and University needs. For more information on how to get your student group involved with a service learning project email email@example.com.
- Unique Home Stay accommodations with local Nicaraguan families (Students say this is the best part)
- All meals and water
- All pre-planned group activities
- In-Country transportation
- A dedicated trip coordinator
- Pre-departure information
- In Country support and translation services
- Group leader Access to local medical facilities Up to date safety and country information